- Gives instantaneous heat ideal for Heat Shrink Tubing which is used to insulate wires offering abrasion resistance and environmental protection for stranded and solid wire conductors, connections, joints, and terminals in electrical engineering. Perfect for electricians!
- Key features include a clear, easy-to-understand digital display and an integral base stand for ‘hands-free’ use. With an incredible temperature range of 50 - 630ºC, the Evolution Heat Gun is suited to jobs aplenty.
- Supplied with 12 months warranty, carry case, four nozzles, and a scraper - this multipurpose tool will not be found wanting.
- Reducer Nozzle - Ideal when you need to apply heat to a specific area. Glass Protector Nozzle.
- Perfect for stripping, ensures direct heat is kept off window frames.
- Wraps around a metal pipe to distribute the heat evenly around the pipe surface.
|Motor (240V 50Hz):||2000 W|
|Air temperature range (at nozzle)||50 – 630ºC|
|Airflow speed||120-550 Ltr/min|
|Sound Pressure Level LPA:||75dB(A)
|Sound Power Level LWA:||88dB(A)